Since 2008, we have been the premier immigrants' rights advocacy group at
Act on a Dream is a student-led, student-run organization at Harvard College focused on eradicating the barriers that Undocu+ students (undocumented, DACA, mixed status family, and other immigrant) face in realizing their full potential.
We do this by three ways:
- Advocating for legislative measures like comprehensive immigration reform and the DREAM Act
- Building a community on campus that welcomes all immigrants
- Working with Harvard administration for undocumented student resources.
with support, We've Achieved
- Founding the CAIR Conference (Collegiate Alliance for Immigration Reform)
- Hiring of a full-time
immigration lawyer & social worker for students
- First Harvard dedicated website for undocu+ students
- The Harvard administration-led Undocumented Student Working Group (USWG)
- Numerous trainings of staff and administrators
- Largest Undocu+ representation at first-year events
photography by Mattea Mrkusic